- 1 SSC Selection Process 2021:
- 2 SSC 2021 Tier 1 (CBT) Selection Process:
- 3 SSC 2021 Tier 2 (Descriptive Test) Selection Process:
- 4 SSC 2021 Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test) Selection Process:
- 5 SSC Typing Test 2021 Selection Process Final Allotment:
- 6 SSC Typing Test: Resolution of Tie Cases
- 7 FAQs on SSC Typng Test:
- 7.0.1 Will the SSC 2021 Tier 1 Exam driven in on the web/disengaged mode?
- 7.0.2 Which all subjects are there in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam?
- 7.0.3 How long will a contender get in Tier 1 of the SSC CHSL Exam?
- 7.0.4 What is the base composing speed required for SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam?
- 7.0.5 Is there any passing engraving for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?
- 7.0.6 How is SSC typing tried?
- 7.0.7 Which programming is utilized in the SSC typing test?
- 7.0.8 Is typing test mandatory for SSC?
- 7.0.9 What is the contrast between the ability test and typing test?
- 7.0.10 What Typing speed is needed for SSC CHSL?
- 7.0.11 How would I compute my Typing Mark?
SSC Selection Process 2021:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conveyed the Combined Higher Selection Level (CHSL) 2020 Notification on 6th November 2020. Candidates who are attempting to join the Central Government organizations with the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), and DEO Grade An outright need apply for this test. Here we talk about SSC Typing Test, Examination Process and so on
The SSC CHSL 2021 Exam will have three stages which are Tier 1 Objective Type Computer Based Examination (CBE), Tier 2 Descriptive Paper, and Tier 3 Typing Test/Skill Test (Typing Test for LDC/JDA and Skill Test for PA/SA post). Candidates need to get all stages liberated from the appraisal to grab their optimal post in the public position working environments. In this article, we will give stepwise experiences about the assurance cooperation of the SSC CHSL 2021 appraisal.
Also Read: Online Typing Test Hindi
SSC 2021 Tier 1 (CBT) Selection Process:
The Tier 1 of the SSC CHSL test is an objective test. This test is 200 engravings. The following are two or three huge spotlights on the Tier 1 test plan:
- The test is target type and will be coordinated on the web
- This test contains four subjects to test the crucial data on Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, English language, and General Awareness
- This test includes 100 requests. 2 engravings will be conceded for each right response and – 0.50 engravings will be deducted for each misguided response. Since there is negative meaning, the contenders are urged to avoid rolls of the dice to deal with the score
- Questions will be put both in English and Hindi besides the English language
- The time frame is 60 minutes
- The up-and-comers can expect a moderate level of requests. In like manner, the resistance is outrageous, it is an obvious necessity to score extraordinary checks in this objective test
The underneath table communicates the subject-wise requests and their engravings close by the outright test length:
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes|
|English Language||25||50||60 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||50||60 Minutes|
|General Awareness / General Knowledge||25||50||60 Minutes|
SSC 2021 Tier 2 (Descriptive Test) Selection Process:
The reasonable test will direct to those candidates who all can get the most un-eliminated checks in SSC 2021 Tier 1 Exam. The cutoff marks for different classes will convey by SSC with the attestation of engravings. So here are some huge spotlights on SSC Tier 2 test plan:
- This test will be driven in detached mode
- Beyond what many would consider possible for the paper will be 200-250 words
- Beyond what many would consider possible for a letter or application will be 150-200 words
- Therefore base passing engravings would be 33%
- Therefore engravings got by you in Tier 2 would consider for setting up the authenticity list.
The model for the illustrative test is according to the accompanying:
|Topic||Language||Time Duration||Maximum Marks||Mode|
|Essay and Letter or Application||English / Hindi||60 minutes||100||Pen and Paper mode|
SSC 2021 Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test) Selection Process:
The candidates subject to the assurance of the post would be either expected to appear for a Typing Test or a Data Entry Operator Test. So this test is expected to truly take a gander at the rational data on the candidate. So here we talk about SSC CHSL Typing Test, Examination Process and so on
Huge concentrations to review:
- This test is qualifying in nature. The show of this test will not associate with the last authenticity list.
- So in this manner, Competitors will be shortlisted for the mastery test or Typing Test dependent on their presentation in the Written Examination (Objective paper (Tier 1) + Descriptive Paper (Tier 2).
- In case a contender has applied for the post of a Lower Division Clerk (LDC), then, he is expected to appear for a forming test
- Contenders who have applied for the post of DEO are expected to show their ability in a 15-minute test where a sheet containing 2000-2200 strokes would be publicized. Accordingly, the candidate needs to enter something practically the same on the PC at a speed of 8, 000 key debilitations an hour.
- The up-and-comers are urged to start preparing for the test generally speaking including fair, captivating, making and ability tries far and away.
- In composing test VH up-and-comers (with 40% impairment or more) will allow 30 minutes.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the CAG: Therefore ‘speed of 15000 key distresses every hour on Computer‟ will be articulated dependent on the right segment of words/key agonies as indicated by the given area. Hence the term of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing around 3700-4000 key distresses would provide for each contender who may enter something the same in the Computer.
The up-and-comers who fit the bill for the mastery test or so Typing Test will propose plans by the Commission dependent on their display in the Written Examination (Tier 1 and Tier 2). So the task of contenders will make to Various Departments depending on their authenticity position and the decision rehearsed by candidates. So in this manner tendency for administration/office/office will take from the up-and-comers qualified for the Skill Test or Typing test at the hour of Skill test or Typing test.
SSC Typing Test 2021 Selection Process Final Allotment:
The last decision and task of workplaces will discover on the up-and-comer’s show in Tier 1 and Tier 2. In light of the legitimacy list prepared by the SSC board, so the endorsed candidates will dole out to the posts of PA, SA, DEO, and LDC. Up-and-comers should observe that post tendency can’t change once the result articulates, thusly, post tendency should fill mindfully.
SSC Typing Test: Resolution of Tie Cases
- Ties cases will settle by applying reliably, as material until the Tie is settling.
- Hard and fast checks in the made evaluation.
- Date of Birth, with the more prepared contender, set higher.
- So in this way consecutive solicitation in which the principal names of the contenders appear.
FAQs on SSC Typng Test:
Will the SSC 2021 Tier 1 Exam driven in on the web/disengaged mode?
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 test will drive in web-based mode.
Which all subjects are there in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam?
In this way, Tier 1 test contains four subjects which are the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, and General Awareness/General Knowledge.
How long will a contender get in Tier 1 of the SSC CHSL Exam?
Contenders will get an hour to handle 100 requests in the Tier 1 Exam.
What is the base composing speed required for SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam?
Contenders should have an English typing speed of 35 Words Per Minute (WPM) or a Hindi typing speed of 30 WPM.
Is there any passing engraving for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?
For sure, Tier 2 of the SSC CHSL Exam holds a passing quality of 33%.
How is SSC typing tried?
For TYPING TEST then you are given a printed entry of 1750 vital miseries to be composed in a short time and for DEST a printed section of 2000-2200 critical discouragements to be composed quickly.
Which programming is utilized in the SSC typing test?
Quick composing coach gives different meetings and games, which increment the capacity of composing and further develop the typing speed with accuracy. It is accessible online at liberated from cost. This product is planned so that any individual independent of his/her age can utilize it.
Is typing test mandatory for SSC?
Indeed, it is mandatory for all CHSL occupations. LDC/JSA and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Typing Test. LDC/JSA and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Typing Test. SSC CHSL has 3 levels in which level 3 is called the expertise test or composing test.
Also Read: Typing Test Passage
What is the contrast between the ability test and typing test?
Expertise Test/Typing Test is qualifying in nature. Expertise Test will be led for Data Entry Operator (DEO) post and Typing Test will be directed for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Sorting Assistant (JSA) and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant post. For the Typing Test, 33,967 up-and-comers were shortlisted.
What Typing speed is needed for SSC CHSL?
In the composing test, applicants ought to have a speed of at least 35 words each moment (in English medium) and 30 words each moment (in Hindi medium). “The speed will be pronounced on the precision of composing on the Computer of a given text entry shortly,” peruses the authority warning.
How would I compute my Typing Mark?
All out Typed Words = 316 Correct Words = 316 Incorrect Words = 0 Gross words each Minute (GWPM) = 316/10 = 31.6 words each moment Net words each Minute (NWPM) = 316/10 = 31.6 words each moment Accuracy = 31.6*100/31.6 = 100 % Hence, genuine composing velocity of the up-and-comer is 31.6 words each moment.