- 1 SSC CHSL Selection Process 2021:
- 2 SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 (CBT) Selection Process:
- 3 SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 (Descriptive Test) Selection Process:
- 4 SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test) Selection Process:
- 5 SSC CHSL 2021 Selection Process Final Allotment:
- 6 SSC CHSL: Resolution of Tie Cases:
- 7 FAQs on SSC CHSL Typng Test:
- 7.0.1 Will the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Exam be led in on the web/disconnected mode?
- 7.0.2 Which all subjects are there in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam?
- 7.0.3 How long will a competitor get in Tier 1 of the SSC CHSL Exam?
- 7.0.4 What is the base typing speed needed for SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam?
- 7.0.5 Is there any passing imprint for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?
- 7.0.6 Will an up-and-comer write in the Hindi language of the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?
SSC CHSL Selection Process 2021:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has delivered the Combined Higher Selection Level (CHSL) 2020 Notification on sixth November 2020. Applicants who are trying to join the Central Government administrations with the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), and DEO Grade An absolute necessity apply for this test. Here we discuss SSC CHSL Typing Test, Examination Process etc.
The SSC CHSL 2021 Exam will have three phases which are Tier 1 Objective Type Computer Based Examination (CBE), Tier 2 Descriptive Paper, and Tier 3 Typing Test/Skill Test (Typing Test for LDC/JDA and Skill Test for PA/SA post). Applicants need to get all stages free from the assessment to snatch their ideal post in the public authority workplaces. In this article, we will give stepwise insights about the determination interaction of the SSC CHSL 2021 assessment.
Also Read: Typing Speed Test Download
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 (CBT) Selection Process:
The Tier 1 of the SSC CHSL test is a goal test. This test is 200 imprints. Here are a couple of significant focuses on the Tier 1 test design:
- The test is target type and will be directed on the web
- This test contains four subjects to test the fundamental information on Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, English language, and General Awareness
- This test comprises 100 inquiries. 2 imprints will be granted for each right reaction and – 0.50 imprints will be deducted for each off-base reaction. Since there is negative denoting, the competitors are encouraged to keep away from shots in the dark to work on the score
- Questions will be set both in English and Hindi aside from the English language
- The time span is an hour
- The up-and-comers can anticipate a moderate degree of inquiries. Likewise, the opposition is extreme, it is an unquestionable requirement to score great checks in this target test
The beneath table expresses the subject-wise inquiries and their imprints alongside the absolute test length:
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes|
|English Language||25||50||60 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||50||60 Minutes|
|General Awareness / General Knowledge||25||50||60 Minutes|
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 (Descriptive Test) Selection Process:
The clear test will direct to those applicants who all can get the least removed checks in SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Exam. The cutoff marks for various classes will deliver by SSC with the affirmation of imprints. Here are some significant focuses on CHSL Tier 2 test design:
- This test will be led in disconnected mode
- As far as possible for the paper will be 200-250 words
- As far as possible for a letter or application will be 150-200 words
- The base passing imprints would be 33%
- The imprints got by you in Tier 2 would consider for setting up the legitimacy list.
The example for the illustrative test is as per the following:
|Topic||Language||Time Duration||Maximum Marks||Mode|
|Essay and Letter or Application||English / Hindi||60 minutes||100||Pen and Paper mode|
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test) Selection Process:
The applicants dependent on the determination of the post would be either needed to show up for a Typing Test or a Data Entry Operator Test. So this test is intended for really looking at the down to earth information on the applicant. So here we discuss SSC CHSL Typing Test, Examination Process etc.
Significant focuses to recall:
- This test is qualifying in nature. The exhibition of this test won’t be remembered for the last legitimacy list.
- Therefore Competitors will be shortlisted for the expertise test or Typing Test based on their exhibition in the Written Examination (Objective paper (Tier 1) + Descriptive Paper (Tier 2).
- On the off chance that a competitor has applied for the post of a Lower Division Clerk (LDC), then, at that point, he is needed to show up for a composing test
- Competitors who have applied for the post of DEO are needed to demonstrate their expertise in a 15-minute test where a sheet containing 2000-2200 strokes would be advertised. Therefore applicant needs to enter something very similar on the PC at a speed of 8, 000 key discouragements 60 minutes.
- The up-and-comers are encouraged to begin getting ready for the test overall including evenhanded, engaging, composing and expertise tests out and out.
- In typing test VH up-and-comers (with 40% handicap or more) will permit 30 minutes.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the CAG: Therefore ‘speed of 15000 key sorrows each hour on Computer‟ will be pronounced based on the right section of words/key miseries according to the given section. Therefore term of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing around 3700-4000 key-sorrows would give to every competitor who might enter something very similar in the Computer.
The up-and-comers who fit the bill for the expertise test or Typing Test will suggest arrangements by the Commission based on their exhibition in the Written Examination (Tier 1 and Tier 2). So assignment of competitors will make to Various Departments relying on their legitimacy position and the choice practised by applicants. Therefore inclination for service/office/office will take from the up-and-comers qualified for the Skill Test or Typing test at the hour of Skill test or Typing test.
SSC CHSL 2021 Selection Process Final Allotment:
The last choice and assignment of offices will find on the up-and-comer’s exhibition in Tier 1 and Tier 2. Based on the merit list ready by the SSC board, so the prescribed applicants will assign to the posts of PA, SA, DEO, and LDC. Up-and-comers should take note that post inclination can’t change once the outcome pronounces, in this manner, post inclination should fill cautiously.
SSC CHSL: Resolution of Tie Cases:
- Ties cases will settle by applying consistently, as material until the Tie is settle.
- All out marks in the composed assessment.
- Date of Birth, with the more seasoned competitor, set higher.
- Therefore sequential request in which the main names of the competitors show up.
FAQs on SSC CHSL Typng Test:
Will the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Exam be led in on the web/disconnected mode?
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 test will be led in online mode.
Which all subjects are there in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam?
Therefore Tier 1 test contains four subjects which are the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, and General Awareness/General Knowledge.
Also Read: India Online Typing Test
How long will a competitor get in Tier 1 of the SSC CHSL Exam?
Competitors will get an hour to tackle 100 inquiries in the Tier 1 Exam.
What is the base typing speed needed for SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam?
Competitors ought to have an English typing velocity of 35 Words Per Minute (WPM) or a Hindi typing pace of 30 WPM.
Is there any passing imprint for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?
Indeed, Tier 2 of the SSC CHSL Exam holds a passing characteristic of 33%.
Will an up-and-comer write in the Hindi language of the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?
Indeed, up-and-comers can write in both Hindi and English language of SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?