How to learn Hindi Mangal Font Typing Online?
Sarkari Selection presents an in-depth typing tool freed from any charge to everyone who wants to find out Hindi Mangal Font typing online with speed and accuracy. The tool is ready with ample research so you are doing not find any difficulty in learning the Hindi Mangal font typing test online.
Sarkari Selection Hindi typing online tool is predicated on the Hindi script keyboard layout, which may be a standard keyboard layout for all government jobs typing tests. Earlier, when typewriters were used, the govt conducted typing tests in Kruti Dev font but now, most government job typing exams like Bank, Railways, SSC, etc. conduct their typing test in Mangal font and Remington/Inscript keyboard layout.
The basic idea of the Hindi typing online test in Hindi Mangal Font using the Sarkari Selection tool is explained below. Use this tutorial with complete efficiency and productivity.
Also Read: 10 Finger Typing Test
Hindi Mangal Font Typing on Mobile:
- For an identical experience like computer typing on mobile, you would like to urge a keyboard and an OTG cable.
- Connect the keyboard together with your mobile via OTG cable.
- Open the web site www.sarkariselection.com on Google Chrome or the other browser.
- Select Mangal Font typing under the typing section and begin practicing anytime anywhere.
Hindi Mangal Font typing on Computer:
Taking one (thing) at a time, we’ll start with the house row. we propose you maneuver to a subsequent chapter only after mastering the primary chapter together with your intensive practice and drills. Only with regular practice on the previous and new chapters, you’ll be ready to type accurately and quickly.
While typing, always remember your aim of learning Hindi typing. we’ve provided a virtual hand and keyboard on the screen so you are doing NOT check out the keyboard again and again. This virtual hand and an on-screen keyboard will guide you throughout your lessons and it’ll show you which of them you’ve got to press with which finger.
Position of fingers to find out Mangal font typing:
- The middle row of alphabets is understood because the Home row. this is often the row where you’ll place the fingers of both hands. Place your left-hand fingers on ो े ् ि keys (ASDF) and right-hand fingers on र क त च keys(JKL;). After pressing the other key on the keyboard, return to the house row position.
- These 8 keys are the bottom keys. Without watching them you’ll identify these keys with the assistance of the raised bars on ि (F) and र (J) key.
- Curve your fingers to line your fingers on the house row position.
Maintain a cushty posture for efficient Inscript typing online:
- Learning Hindi Typing may be a time-consuming activity. So, all beginners should maintain an erect posture while typing. Sit together with your back straight.
- Keep your elbows on a 90-degree angle.
- Keep your arm, shoulder and wrist relaxed. Muscles shouldn’t stressed.
- Make sure you are doing not have long nails because it won’t allow you to press the keys smoothly.
Keyboard Arrangement to find out Mangal font typing online:
- On your screen, you’ll notice that there’s color animation. This animation formed for you to raised understand which key’s to used for a specific key. Blue means the key you’ve got to press and therefore the wrong key pressed shown in red color. This animation will assist you slide your fingers across correct keys.
- Always type with all fingers and keep your eyes on the pc or mobile screen. Not on the keyboard.
- Use your thumb to press the space bar/key.
- Use baby fingers to press shift keys.
Note: It’ll be a touch difficult for you to type with baby finger and annualry within the initial phase, but with constant practice, the muscle will gain strength and run smoothly.
Tips on learning Mangal Font typing:
- At the start of learning Hindi typing online, focus more on accuracy and fewer on speed. Once you meet the accuracy of above 95 on all chapters which can assist you to form great finger memory of keyboard layout then specialise in improving your speed.
- Try to maintain even stroke speed for typing that observe typing habit within the long-term.
- Take enough breaks to relax your body, eyes, and mind to extend your productivity and learning potential.
- We wish you good luck on your journey! Don’t forget, consistency is that the key to become successful. Practice a day for a minimum of half-hour to let the training sink in.
Hindi Typing Guide – Mangal font:
Hindi Typing Tutor for Remington keyboard/ Mangal font with the character highlighted in pink color on keyboard see on the upper tab it’ll show you the character you’ve got to type in English. The character is also highlighted in pink color just see it on the screen and sort don’t check out the keyboard. If you press the right key then it’ll highlight subsequent characters to type and therefore the key will highlight on the keyboard.
If you press the wrong key then it’ll show you an OOPs message on the upper tab and therefore the key you typed will shows in red color on the keyboard. Remember one thing practice is merely key to find out typing there’s no shortcut. Practice all exercises and remember the key form which the character typed. Once you remember the key and corresponding character you’ll type fast without seeing the keyboard.
- WPM Stands for Word Per Minute
- CPM Stands for Character Per Minute
- Accuracy is percentage of GWPM and NWPM
- GWPM Stands for Gross Word Per Minute
- NWPM Stands for Net Word Per Minute
Placement of fingers on Keyboard:
The placement for fingers is the same for Hindi Typing and English typing. Always use the same finger to type a particular character and after press that key return your finger on the previous stat.
Placement of fingers on Keyboard Home Row:
The home row is that the row where we put our fingers first once we start typing. Once we move our fingers to press any key then after pressing that key we must return our key to the previous position means the home row position see the image below to understand the tonic key position it’s the same for English and Hindi Typing.
Also Read: Online Speed Test Typing
Choice of Words in Hindi Typing Test (Mangal Font):
Every effort is being made to form this Typing Test accurate, fast, reliable to enhance the overall efficiency of any Typist. This Hindi Typing Test will Immensely help those that want to Type in Mangal Inscript Typeface; which is extremely almost like the Typewriter Typeface Inscipt. Words of Hindi in Online Hindi Typing Test (Mangal) Chosen with Utmost caution to supply words with the very best frequency of Error chance and Most Frequent words to seem in any Typing Test Whether of state Exams or of the other Hindi Typing Related job.
FAQs on Hindi Typing Test Mangal Font:
What is Mangal Font?
Mangal font in a Hindi Devanagari typeface standardized by the Government of India also called Inscript for many of the Indian regional languages in an attempt to form it easy to find out different regional languages keyboard layout. Although many aged typists still prefer Remington Typeface to Inscript nowadays many government offices typing exams prefer Inscript typeface.
What is the Hindi Typing Test?
We created this Hindi Typing Test so that you’ll determine your typing speed, the accuracy with our typing test software. The aim of making this typing test was to offer you a web application where you’ll take a Hindi typing test and obtain accurate and honest reviews.
How to use Online Hindi Typing Test [Mangal Font]?
First, enter your name by clicking within the box where the name is written after entering the name move to the next option of choosing the time of test select the time of the Hindi Typing Test manually, so you’ll select the time from the given option of up to quarter-hour. There’s one additional option of viewing the layout of the Inscript keyboard which no other typing website provides by clicking on the button of view keyboard. Then finally press the start button. Once you press the Start button a Drop-Down window will open; where you’ll find different options like user name where your name will show on the top left, time left on the top center, etc.
Within the center of the window different Hindi words for typing tests are given below given options to point out real-time result statistics of your test. To start out the test click on the box where “Type the Highlighted Word” is written.