- 1 SSC CHSL Selection Process 2021:
- 2 SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 (CBT) Selection Process:
- 3 SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 (Descriptive Test) Selection Process:
- 4 SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test) Selection Process:
- 5 Basic fixations to survey:
- 6 SSC CHSL 2021 Selection Process Final Allotment:
- 7 CHSL Typing Test Online: Resolution of Tie Cases:
- 8 FAQs on CHSL Typng Test:
- 8.0.1 Will the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Exam drive-in on the web/disconnected mode?
- 8.0.2 Which all subjects are there in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam?
- 8.0.3 How long will a competitor get in Tier 1 of the SSC CHSL Exam?
- 8.0.4 What is the base making speed needed for SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam?
- 8.0.5 Is there any passing etching for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?
- 8.0.6 Will an up-and-comer write in the Hindi language of the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?
SSC CHSL Selection Process 2021:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has passed on the Combined Higher Selection Level (CHSL) 2020 Notification on sixth November 2020. Up-and-comers who are endeavouring to get the Central Government associations along with the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), and DEO Grade An inside and out need to apply for this test. Here we talk about CHSL Typing Test Online, Examination Process, etc
The SSC CHSL 2021 Exam will have three phases which are Tier 1 Objective Type Computer Based Examination (CBE), Tier 2 Descriptive Paper, and Tier 3 Typing Test/Skill Test (Typing Test for LDC/JDA and Skill Test for PA/SA post). Up-and-comers need to get all stages freed from the examination to snatch their ideal post in the public position workplaces. In this article, we will give stepwise pieces of information about the affirmation association of the SSC CHSL 2021 assessment.
Also Read: 3 Min Typing Test
SSC CHSL 2021 परीक्षा में तीन चरण होंगे, जिसमें टियर 1 ऑब्जेक्टिव टाइप कंप्यूटर आधारित परीक्षा (CBE), टियर 2 डिस्क्रिप्टिव पेपर और टियर 3 टाइपिंग टेस्ट/स्किल टेस्ट (LDC/JDA के लिए टाइपिंग टेस्ट और PA/SA पद के लिए स्किल टेस्ट) शामिल हैं। ) सार्वजनिक स्थिति के कार्य वातावरण में अपने इष्टतम पद को हथियाने के लिए उम्मीदवारों को मूल्यांकन से सभी चरणों को पास करने की आवश्यकता होती है। इस लेख में, हम SSC CHSL 2021 मूल्यांकन के बारे में चरणवार जानकारी देंगे।
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 (CBT) Selection Process:
The Tier 1 of the SSC CHSL test is a goal test. This test is 200 inscriptions. Coming up next are a few basic bright lights on the Tier 1 test plan:
- The test is target type and will be facilitated on the web
- This test contains four subjects to test the focal information on Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, English language, and General Awareness
- This test includes 100 solicitations. 2 inscriptions will be considered for each right reaction and – 0.50 etchings will be deducted for each off-track reaction. Since there is a negative sign; the competitors are asked to keep away from shots in the dark to manage the score
- Questions will be put both in English and Hindi other than the English language
- The time stretch is an hour
- The up-and-comers can anticipate a moderate degree of solicitations. Essentially, the obstruction is crazy, it is an irrefutable need to score unimaginable checks in this genuine test
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 (Descriptive Test) Selection Process:
The sensible test will direct to those up-and-comers who all can get the most un-dispensed with checks in SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Exam. The cutoff marks for various classes will pass on by SSC with the confirmation of inscriptions. Here are a few basic bright lights on CHSL Tier 2 test plan:
- This test will be driven in a different mode
- Past what many would consider workable for the paper will be 200-250 words
- Past what many would consider feasible for a letter or application will be 150-200 words
- The base passing inscriptions would be 33%
- The inscriptions got by you in Tier 2 would consider for setting up the legitimacy list.
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test) Selection Process:
The up-and-comers subject to the affirmation of the post would be either expected to show up for a Typing Test or a Data Entry Operator Test. So this test hopes to genuinely look at the reasonable information on the up-and-comer. So here we talk about CHSL Typing Test Online, Examination Process, etc
Basic fixations to survey:
- This test is qualifying in nature. The introduction of this test won’t relate to the last legitimacy list.
- Thusly, Competitors will shortlist for the fitness test or Typing Test subject to their showcase in the Written Examination (Objective paper (Tier 1) + Descriptive Paper (Tier 2).
- In the event that a competitor has applied for the post of a Lower Division Clerk (LDC); then, at that point, he expected to show up for a framing test
- Competitors who have applied for the post of DEO expected to show their expertise in a 15-minute test where a sheet containing 2000-2200 strokes would pitch. Thusly, the competitor needs to enter something fundamentally the equivalent on the PC at a speed of 8, 000 key weaknesses in 60 minutes.
- The up-and-comers encouraged to begin planning for the test as a rule including fair, associating with, framing and authority attempts by a wide margin.
- In creating test VH up-and-comers (with 40% hindrance or more) will permit 30 minutes.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the CAG: Therefore ‘speed of 15000 key troubles consistently on Computer‟ will explain subject to the right portion of words/key misfortunes according to the given region. Thusly the term of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing around 3700-4000 key troubles would accommodate every competitor who might enter something fundamentally the equivalent in the Computer.
The up-and-comers who fit the bill for the inclination test or Typing Test will suggest strategies by the Commission subject to their showcase in the Written Examination (Tier 1 and Tier 2). So the assignment of competitors will make to Various Departments relying upon their credibility position and the choice practised by up-and-comers. As needs are, the inclination for organization/office/office will take from the up-and-comers qualified for the Skill Test or Typing test at the hour of Skill test or CHSL Typing Test Online.
SSC CHSL 2021 Selection Process Final Allotment:
The last choice and undertaking of work environments will find on the up-and-comer’s show in Tier 1 and Tier 2. Taking into account the authenticity list ready by the SSC board, so the prescribed up-and-comers will designate to the posts of PA, SA, DEO, and LDC. Up-and-comers ought to see that post propensity can’t change once the outcome expresses, subsequently, post inclination should fill carefully.
CHSL Typing Test Online: Resolution of Tie Cases:
- Ties cases will settle by applying dependably, as material until the Tie is settling.
- Full-scale marks in the made assessment.
- Date of Birth, with the more pre-arranged competitor, set higher.
- So as such successive requesting in which the essential names of the competitors show up.
FAQs on CHSL Typng Test:
Will the SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Exam drive-in on the web/disconnected mode?
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 test will drive in online mode.
Which all subjects are there in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam?
As needs are, Tier 1 test contains four subjects which are the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, and General Awareness/General Knowledge.
How long will a competitor get in Tier 1 of the SSC CHSL Exam?
Competitors will get an hour to deal with 100 solicitations in the Tier 1 Exam.
What is the base making speed needed for SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam?
Competitors ought to have an English making speed out of 35 Words Per Minute (WPM) or a Hindi making speed out of 30 WPM.
Also Read: English Typing Test
Is there any passing etching for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?
Undoubtedly, Tier 2 of the SSC CHSL Exam holds a passing characteristic of 33%.
Will an up-and-comer write in the Hindi language of the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?
Undoubtedly, up-and-comers can write in both Hindi and English language of SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam?